2009 Survey
Hi Guys... I know I haven't blog in a while, but it's the beginning of a new year again and it's time to reflect on what happened in 2009 via our yearly survey. Enjoy 2010 and good luck!
What did you do in 2009 that you'd never done before?
Start a new life with my new family, Jay and CJ
Did you keep your new years' resolutions in 2009, and will you make more for 2010?
Do I have to reiterate myself every year? I don’t make any New Year’s resolutions; I just go with the flow.
Did anyone close to you give birth in 2009?
My sister in law, my sister and me.
Did anyone close to you die in 2009?
I can't quite remember.
What places did you visit in 2009?
I just stayed in the HRM area for the most part.
What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
I can't complain, I'm very satisfied with my life in 2009. I'm looking forward to 2010 though. I guess what lies beneath, I'll fully accept.
What date from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
June 13, when my daughter was born. I realized that from here on I'm responsible for another human being and I gave life to her.
What was your biggest achievement in 2009?
The birth of my daughter.
What was your biggest failure in 2009?
I don’t necessarily call them as failures, they’re simply learning moments.
Did you suffer illness or injury in 2009?
Besides the normal job related stress, the usual morning sickness that turned into a whole day sickness.
What are the best things you bought in 2009?
New stuff for our apartment and my baby's stuff.
Whose behaviour merited celebration in 2009?
I guess me and Jay, for having this precious child that we call our daughter.
Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed in 2009?
I don't want to name names, but it's some people who mendle into our lives and think they know everything.
Where did most of your money go in 2009?
As always… the federal tax, Canada pension plan, employment insurance, union dues, health and dental plans, superannuation, bills, etc... and expenses for the baby.
What did you get really, really, really excited about in 2009?
The birth of my daughter
What song(s) will always remind you of 2009?
All the songs in Lady Gaga's album The Fame Monster and Taylor Swift's album Fearless
Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? -- happier
ii. thinner or fatter? -- 50/50
iii. richer or poorer? -- I would say poorer... refer to question # 14.
What do you wish you'd done more in 2009?
Not worry so much about life and work
What do you wish you'd done less in 2009?
Worry so much about anything and everything
How many one-night stands in 2009?
None
What were your favourite TV programs in 2009?
Grey’s Anatomy, CSI, Chuck, Heroes, Private Practice, Criminal Minds
Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
I’ve always said that hate is such a strong word to use.
What are the best books you read in 2009?
The Lovely Bones, The Shopaholic Series Books, Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn
What were your greatest musical discovery in 2009?
Lady Gaga - The Fame Monster and Taylor Swift - Fearless
What did you want and get in 2009?
Happiness, fulfillment in life and start of a new life
What were your favourite films of 2009?
There were so many.
What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I had a big party for my 30th birthday at my mom's house.
What one thing would have made your 2009 immeasurably more satisfying?
It already is... sharing all the wonderful things in 2009 with the “love of my life” and my baby CJ.
How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009?
Mostly in maternity wear and during the duration of the year just comfortable clothes.
What/Who kept you sane in 2009?
My family, Jay, my nephews, my Tropang GSM Blue dabarkads and my baby CJ
Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most in 2009?
Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Coco Martin, Derek Ramsey and Angel Locsin
What political issue stirred you the most in 2009?
The continuing corruption in the Philippines and the war in the Middle East.
Who was the best new person you met in 2009?
I’ve always been thankful to all the wonderful people that come across my life, but the most important this year is my baby CJ.
Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009:
Always fight for the ones you love... In times of trouble, that’s when you will find out who your true and real friends are... and no matter what happens in life, your family is always there to support and love you.
What was the nicest thing someone told you about yourself in 2009:
At the end of the day, what matters most is it’s my decision and no one else’s.
The most touching experience you've had in 2009?
Giving birth to my daughter
What did you like most about yourself in 2009?
Knowing that I can do anything and I can make any decisions for myself and never worrying about what other people think.
What did you hate most about yourself in 2009?
Not saying anything during the times that everyone else was talking and gossiping behind my back.
Quote a song lyric that sums up your 2008:
“And I don't know how it gets better than this, you take my hand and drag me headfirst Fearless.”
Was 2009 a good year for you?
Absolutely a great year for me.
What was your favourite moment of the year 2009?
Giving birth to my daughter
What was your least favourite moment of the year 2009?
I don't know... I can't think of any.
Where were you when 2009 began?
At my parent's house
Who were you with?
My family and friends
Where will you be when 2009 ends?
At a friends house
Who will you be with when 2009 ends?
Family, friends and Jay
What were your favourite months of 2009?
June, August, October and December
Did you miss anybody in 2009?
All my friends and family back in the Philippines and also my brothers in Montreal.
What was your favourite record from 2009?
The Fame Monster by Lady Gaga and Fearless by Taylor Swift
How many concerts did you see in 2009?
None
Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2009?
No, can't I was pregnant.
Did you do anything you are ashamed of in 2009?
No regrets in 2009!
How much money did you spend in 2009?
Almost everything... actually a lot!
What was your proudest moment of 2009?
Giving birth to my daughter and knowing that I was responsible into bringing out this precious child in this world.
What was your most embarrassing moment of 2009?
None that I can think of.
If you could go back in time to any moment of 2009 and change something, what would it be?
None... As I told you before, whatever I did in 2009 right or wrong, no regrets. I just simply call them life’s learning experiences.
What are your plans for 2010?
Just enjoy everyday as it is...
How are you different now that the year has ended?
I’m more mature, more reserve and less of a worry worth maybe because I’m beginning a new chapter in my life which is parenthood.
What are your wishes for the New Year?
Happiness and Good health for my family, friends, Jay and my baby CJ.
What did you do in 2009 that you'd never done before?
Start a new life with my new family, Jay and CJ
Did you keep your new years' resolutions in 2009, and will you make more for 2010?
Do I have to reiterate myself every year? I don’t make any New Year’s resolutions; I just go with the flow.
Did anyone close to you give birth in 2009?
My sister in law, my sister and me.
Did anyone close to you die in 2009?
I can't quite remember.
What places did you visit in 2009?
I just stayed in the HRM area for the most part.
What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
I can't complain, I'm very satisfied with my life in 2009. I'm looking forward to 2010 though. I guess what lies beneath, I'll fully accept.
What date from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
June 13, when my daughter was born. I realized that from here on I'm responsible for another human being and I gave life to her.
What was your biggest achievement in 2009?
The birth of my daughter.
What was your biggest failure in 2009?
I don’t necessarily call them as failures, they’re simply learning moments.
Did you suffer illness or injury in 2009?
Besides the normal job related stress, the usual morning sickness that turned into a whole day sickness.
What are the best things you bought in 2009?
New stuff for our apartment and my baby's stuff.
Whose behaviour merited celebration in 2009?
I guess me and Jay, for having this precious child that we call our daughter.
Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed in 2009?
I don't want to name names, but it's some people who mendle into our lives and think they know everything.
Where did most of your money go in 2009?
As always… the federal tax, Canada pension plan, employment insurance, union dues, health and dental plans, superannuation, bills, etc... and expenses for the baby.
What did you get really, really, really excited about in 2009?
The birth of my daughter
What song(s) will always remind you of 2009?
All the songs in Lady Gaga's album The Fame Monster and Taylor Swift's album Fearless
Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? -- happier
ii. thinner or fatter? -- 50/50
iii. richer or poorer? -- I would say poorer... refer to question # 14.
What do you wish you'd done more in 2009?
Not worry so much about life and work
What do you wish you'd done less in 2009?
Worry so much about anything and everything
How many one-night stands in 2009?
None
What were your favourite TV programs in 2009?
Grey’s Anatomy, CSI, Chuck, Heroes, Private Practice, Criminal Minds
Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
I’ve always said that hate is such a strong word to use.
What are the best books you read in 2009?
The Lovely Bones, The Shopaholic Series Books, Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn
What were your greatest musical discovery in 2009?
Lady Gaga - The Fame Monster and Taylor Swift - Fearless
What did you want and get in 2009?
Happiness, fulfillment in life and start of a new life
What were your favourite films of 2009?
There were so many.
What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I had a big party for my 30th birthday at my mom's house.
What one thing would have made your 2009 immeasurably more satisfying?
It already is... sharing all the wonderful things in 2009 with the “love of my life” and my baby CJ.
How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009?
Mostly in maternity wear and during the duration of the year just comfortable clothes.
What/Who kept you sane in 2009?
My family, Jay, my nephews, my Tropang GSM Blue dabarkads and my baby CJ
Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most in 2009?
Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Coco Martin, Derek Ramsey and Angel Locsin
What political issue stirred you the most in 2009?
The continuing corruption in the Philippines and the war in the Middle East.
Who was the best new person you met in 2009?
I’ve always been thankful to all the wonderful people that come across my life, but the most important this year is my baby CJ.
Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009:
Always fight for the ones you love... In times of trouble, that’s when you will find out who your true and real friends are... and no matter what happens in life, your family is always there to support and love you.
What was the nicest thing someone told you about yourself in 2009:
At the end of the day, what matters most is it’s my decision and no one else’s.
The most touching experience you've had in 2009?
Giving birth to my daughter
What did you like most about yourself in 2009?
Knowing that I can do anything and I can make any decisions for myself and never worrying about what other people think.
What did you hate most about yourself in 2009?
Not saying anything during the times that everyone else was talking and gossiping behind my back.
Quote a song lyric that sums up your 2008:
“And I don't know how it gets better than this, you take my hand and drag me headfirst Fearless.”
Was 2009 a good year for you?
Absolutely a great year for me.
What was your favourite moment of the year 2009?
Giving birth to my daughter
What was your least favourite moment of the year 2009?
I don't know... I can't think of any.
Where were you when 2009 began?
At my parent's house
Who were you with?
My family and friends
Where will you be when 2009 ends?
At a friends house
Who will you be with when 2009 ends?
Family, friends and Jay
What were your favourite months of 2009?
June, August, October and December
Did you miss anybody in 2009?
All my friends and family back in the Philippines and also my brothers in Montreal.
What was your favourite record from 2009?
The Fame Monster by Lady Gaga and Fearless by Taylor Swift
How many concerts did you see in 2009?
None
Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2009?
No, can't I was pregnant.
Did you do anything you are ashamed of in 2009?
No regrets in 2009!
How much money did you spend in 2009?
Almost everything... actually a lot!
What was your proudest moment of 2009?
Giving birth to my daughter and knowing that I was responsible into bringing out this precious child in this world.
What was your most embarrassing moment of 2009?
None that I can think of.
If you could go back in time to any moment of 2009 and change something, what would it be?
None... As I told you before, whatever I did in 2009 right or wrong, no regrets. I just simply call them life’s learning experiences.
What are your plans for 2010?
Just enjoy everyday as it is...
How are you different now that the year has ended?
I’m more mature, more reserve and less of a worry worth maybe because I’m beginning a new chapter in my life which is parenthood.
What are your wishes for the New Year?
Happiness and Good health for my family, friends, Jay and my baby CJ.
Comments