The Dress Debate
So my first post after coming from a long hiatus is this whole new "What color is the Dress?" debate. Personally, I see black and blue but that is just my opinion so please don't start attacking me with your words of wisdom and colour scheme knowledge. It just amazes me how one simple thing could get so much attention. Nowadays, with the whole internet and social media world around us...anything can be big and exciting in just a click of a button.
I have attached a link which could probably explain why no one agrees on the color of the dress. http://www.wired.com/2015/02/science-one-agrees-color-dress/
So for now, I just want to say it's good to be back!
Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day!
I have attached a link which could probably explain why no one agrees on the color of the dress. http://www.wired.com/2015/02/science-one-agrees-color-dress/
So for now, I just want to say it's good to be back!
Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day!
Comments