2022 Family Portrait


 I suppose I can share our family photos from the years past since I stopped posting on this blog. I assure you I will do it once time permits it (and once I’m able to collate all my photos). This photo was taken last week at the Dartmouth Commons with no plans or intentions of doing so. It’s one of those days that spontaneously my kids had asked to go for a walk and a quick picnic at the park, and in doing so I thought why not capture this memory with a single photo. And now it’s one of my favourites. It’s a no nonsense, no pre-meditated poses, no makeup, no lighting of some sort…just on our spot by “our tree” with nature as our lighting and background and my camera phone prop up against my sandals. Spontaneous pictures are always the best! I will get this printed for sure and will be our latest family picture on full display in our living room for everyone to see. — K ♥️

Comments