Reschedule!!
Ok...so lunch with the boss didn't push through. She had to take a raincheck. I guess to make the long story short,...clients have to be served before anything else as stated by our mission at work..."to help the people maintain and improved their health".
By the time I had lunch it was 1:oo PM...Kathy and I decided to go anyway, so we went to Atlantis. I'm surprise it wasn't that busy...maybe it has something to do with the fact that lunchtime is over. Lunch was absolutely delightful. I don't think I can manage to eat dinner tonight.
These may sound strange but you might find that I mention food quite often in my blog...that's because I like food, but not to the extent that I'll be pigging out. I just so fond of all those restaurants and food joints and I like trying on different things. Weird though...but I always have these phase where I like one particular food and then when it's time to order I'll definetly change my mind.
Anyhow, I just remember it's St. Patrick's Day tomorrow and we have an All Staff meeting as well. I wonder if they're gonna give out free beer, I know they're giving out pizza at lunch...yummm. I'll just enjoy tomorrow like any other day, with the exception of drinking a couple of beer after work.
More insights tonight...
Take Care and Godbless!
By the time I had lunch it was 1:oo PM...Kathy and I decided to go anyway, so we went to Atlantis. I'm surprise it wasn't that busy...maybe it has something to do with the fact that lunchtime is over. Lunch was absolutely delightful. I don't think I can manage to eat dinner tonight.
These may sound strange but you might find that I mention food quite often in my blog...that's because I like food, but not to the extent that I'll be pigging out. I just so fond of all those restaurants and food joints and I like trying on different things. Weird though...but I always have these phase where I like one particular food and then when it's time to order I'll definetly change my mind.
Anyhow, I just remember it's St. Patrick's Day tomorrow and we have an All Staff meeting as well. I wonder if they're gonna give out free beer, I know they're giving out pizza at lunch...yummm. I'll just enjoy tomorrow like any other day, with the exception of drinking a couple of beer after work.
More insights tonight...
Take Care and Godbless!
Comments