Yes...It's the weekend again!!

This has been a very productive week for me. I’ve finished some very important reports and currently working on new ones. Although it’s been a pretty rough week (work wise), there’s also that inkling satisfaction on knowing I’ve accomplished so much.

As I went over my daily duties at my desk today, I would jump from one report to another, phone calls and meetings to attend to, and I also had the chance to browse online journals/blogs of people I hardly knew. I noticed that a lot of them wrote about LOVE. It surprises me sometimes how the topic of LOVE can easily bring out the best in people or vice versa. I guess it's easy for some people to write about what's in the heart. But it's also hard to put words on paper when you're down and jaded.

I'm looking forward to another wonderful and exciting weekend with my friends and family. Oh and my fresh supply of magazines (mainly PEOPLE) await me as well. I can't wait to get my hands on some new showbiz and fashion stories! At least the week is finally over, and the weekend awaits me.

Top 10 Things I'm Planning to Do this Weekend:
1. Attend to my Medical appointment
2. Sleep at night (when everything is at peace)
3. Shop like there’s no tomorrow -- and spend, spend, spend!
4. Laundry day…trust me when I say I HAVE TO!!
5. Watch the movie “Snatch” (highly recommended by Gen)
6. Catch up on my reading…I’ve only read 1/3 of Angels and Demons by Dan Brown
7. Work from home…I know it’s the weekend, but I have deadlines!
8. Organize the stuff needed for the baby shower
9. Throw a wonderful baby shower for my sister
10. Figure out a way to squeeze all these activities into my weekend before it's over


Take care and Godbless!

Comments