99 Q and A
1. Time started: 02:24 PM
2. Name as appears on birth certificate: You think I’m crazy enough to tell you?
3. Nickname(s): Cayla, K
4. Do You Drive?: Yes
5. Single or taken?: Single
6. Chinese zodiac: Sheep/Goat
7. All hair colors: Dark brown with red highlights
8. Eyelash color: black
9. Height at age 12: 5’2
10. Height now: 5’6
11. Glasses, contacts or neither?: Both
12. Braces?: Yes
13. Piercing/tattoos?: Ears pierced
14. Birthplace: Pampanga Philippines
15. Current residence: Nova Scotia Canada
16. Siblings name and age: Cathy(33), Ger(30), Glen(24), Gerold(19)
******HAVE YOU EVER******
17. Gotten super wasted?: Not super…slightly I would say.
18. Gotten so drunk you don't remember what happened?: Kinda
19. Drank 5 liters of beer in 2 hours?: No, I can’t drink that much beer.
20. Had an Irish carbomb?: No and what is that?
21. Skipped school by peer pressure?: Yes
22. Bungee jumped?: I haven't yet but that would be an adventure I can do.
23. Kissed someone not related to you 30+ years older than you?: No
24. Kissed someone of the same sex?: Friendly kiss, yes. Sexual, never.
25. Made out with more than two people in one day?: Hahahhah!! No!!!
26. Hit your head on something and got knocked out?: I don't remember... so maybe, I did!
27. TP'd someone's house?: No
28. Won something of value?: Yes
29. Asked a stranger out?: Tempted... but no.
30. Been rejected by someone?: Sadly, but yes.
31. Been in love with someone who didn't know it?: Not in love but an infatuation.
32. Been to over 5 funerals?: Yes
33. Used a lighter?: Yes
34. Been on stage?: Yes, for a high school musical and talent show.
*****FAVORITES******
35. Pasta: Seafood Pasta
36. Ice cream flavor: Rocky Road and Fiesta Especial
37. Store for clothes: Esprit and Gap
38. Favorite class: Webpage Design in College
39. Breakfast cereal: Special K
40. Number and why: 09, lucky number eversince
41. Book: The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella
42. Horror Movie: I have an aversion to horror movies.
43. Candy: Pop rocks, Hershey’s chocolate (dark only...got migraines)
44. Black Soda: Pepsi baby!!
45. Color: Pink and Chocolate Brown, White and Black
46. Vacation spot(s) that you like: Any of the Islands would be nice.
47. Sport to watch on TV: Basketball
48. Sport to play: Volleyball
49. Fruit: Green and Yellow mangoes
50. Sound: Anything except for Heavy Metal (noise pollution)
51. Fast food restaraunt: Jollibee & Subway
52. Cartoon Character: Eeyore, Hello Kitty and Peanuts
53. Holiday in the 1st 6 months of the year?: Canada Day
54. Name for a boy: Josue Naolin
55. Name for a girl: Cassandra Emilia
******DO YOU PREFER******
56. Chocolate, strawberry or vanilla?: Chocolate
57. Boys or girls?: I prefer to have 2 boys and 2 girls but I will be thankful for any children I'll be blessed with.
58. Long relationships or one night stands: Long relationships, definitely.
59. Dogs or cats or horses?: Puppies (I didn’t say dog...)
60. Comedies or scary movies?: Comedies
61. Silver or gold?: Both
62. Croutons or bacon bits?: Croutons
******THINGS THAT COME TO MIND******
63. Potato: Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head
64. Tomato: Known as Love Apples
65. School: Holy Rosary Academy
66. Grass: Weed
67. Cow: Milk
68. Canada: Mapleleafs and freezing cold weather.
69. Mouse: Mickey Mouse
70. Hand: My Purell and manicure.
******THE PAST 48 HOURS, HAVE YOU******
71. Watched a movie: Snatch again...last night after I watched Grey’s Anatomy
72. Talked on the phone? Yes
73. Cried?: No
75. Had sex?: I wish, but no.
76. Gone to the bathroom?: Of course
77. Read a book or magazine?: Elle magazine
78. Watched TV?: Yes
79. Looked in the mirror?: Yes
80. Taken a shower?: Yes, this morning.
81. Taken a picture?: Yes...yesterday morning (not quite 48 hrs yet)
82. Listened to music?: Yes...currently listening to Justin Timberlake’s album.
83. Hugged or kissed someone?: Yes...just my nephews.
84. Done your homework?: No homework for almost five years now.
85. Told someone you loved them?: Yes
******DO YOU BELIEVE IN....******
86. Heaven?: I do.
87. A one true love?: Yes
88. Aliens?: Maybe
89. Fun for the entire family?: Yes, that's how it should be.
90. Freedom of speech?: Definitely
91. Love?: Always
92. Magic?: Yes
*******SOME RANDOM STUFF******
93. Last movie you saw in theatres?: Ghost Rider
94. Are you listening to music right now?: Yes
95. What color shirt are you wearing?: Baby Blue blouse
96. Do you like your middle name?: Yes, because it’s unique.
97. What is the best thing since sliced bread?: Love and being loved back.
98. What color is your backpack?: I don't have one.
99. What time is it now?: 02:54 PM
2. Name as appears on birth certificate: You think I’m crazy enough to tell you?
3. Nickname(s): Cayla, K
4. Do You Drive?: Yes
5. Single or taken?: Single
6. Chinese zodiac: Sheep/Goat
7. All hair colors: Dark brown with red highlights
8. Eyelash color: black
9. Height at age 12: 5’2
10. Height now: 5’6
11. Glasses, contacts or neither?: Both
12. Braces?: Yes
13. Piercing/tattoos?: Ears pierced
14. Birthplace: Pampanga Philippines
15. Current residence: Nova Scotia Canada
16. Siblings name and age: Cathy(33), Ger(30), Glen(24), Gerold(19)
******HAVE YOU EVER******
17. Gotten super wasted?: Not super…slightly I would say.
18. Gotten so drunk you don't remember what happened?: Kinda
19. Drank 5 liters of beer in 2 hours?: No, I can’t drink that much beer.
20. Had an Irish carbomb?: No and what is that?
21. Skipped school by peer pressure?: Yes
22. Bungee jumped?: I haven't yet but that would be an adventure I can do.
23. Kissed someone not related to you 30+ years older than you?: No
24. Kissed someone of the same sex?: Friendly kiss, yes. Sexual, never.
25. Made out with more than two people in one day?: Hahahhah!! No!!!
26. Hit your head on something and got knocked out?: I don't remember... so maybe, I did!
27. TP'd someone's house?: No
28. Won something of value?: Yes
29. Asked a stranger out?: Tempted... but no.
30. Been rejected by someone?: Sadly, but yes.
31. Been in love with someone who didn't know it?: Not in love but an infatuation.
32. Been to over 5 funerals?: Yes
33. Used a lighter?: Yes
34. Been on stage?: Yes, for a high school musical and talent show.
*****FAVORITES******
35. Pasta: Seafood Pasta
36. Ice cream flavor: Rocky Road and Fiesta Especial
37. Store for clothes: Esprit and Gap
38. Favorite class: Webpage Design in College
39. Breakfast cereal: Special K
40. Number and why: 09, lucky number eversince
41. Book: The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella
42. Horror Movie: I have an aversion to horror movies.
43. Candy: Pop rocks, Hershey’s chocolate (dark only...got migraines)
44. Black Soda: Pepsi baby!!
45. Color: Pink and Chocolate Brown, White and Black
46. Vacation spot(s) that you like: Any of the Islands would be nice.
47. Sport to watch on TV: Basketball
48. Sport to play: Volleyball
49. Fruit: Green and Yellow mangoes
50. Sound: Anything except for Heavy Metal (noise pollution)
51. Fast food restaraunt: Jollibee & Subway
52. Cartoon Character: Eeyore, Hello Kitty and Peanuts
53. Holiday in the 1st 6 months of the year?: Canada Day
54. Name for a boy: Josue Naolin
55. Name for a girl: Cassandra Emilia
******DO YOU PREFER******
56. Chocolate, strawberry or vanilla?: Chocolate
57. Boys or girls?: I prefer to have 2 boys and 2 girls but I will be thankful for any children I'll be blessed with.
58. Long relationships or one night stands: Long relationships, definitely.
59. Dogs or cats or horses?: Puppies (I didn’t say dog...)
60. Comedies or scary movies?: Comedies
61. Silver or gold?: Both
62. Croutons or bacon bits?: Croutons
******THINGS THAT COME TO MIND******
63. Potato: Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head
64. Tomato: Known as Love Apples
65. School: Holy Rosary Academy
66. Grass: Weed
67. Cow: Milk
68. Canada: Mapleleafs and freezing cold weather.
69. Mouse: Mickey Mouse
70. Hand: My Purell and manicure.
******THE PAST 48 HOURS, HAVE YOU******
71. Watched a movie: Snatch again...last night after I watched Grey’s Anatomy
72. Talked on the phone? Yes
73. Cried?: No
75. Had sex?: I wish, but no.
76. Gone to the bathroom?: Of course
77. Read a book or magazine?: Elle magazine
78. Watched TV?: Yes
79. Looked in the mirror?: Yes
80. Taken a shower?: Yes, this morning.
81. Taken a picture?: Yes...yesterday morning (not quite 48 hrs yet)
82. Listened to music?: Yes...currently listening to Justin Timberlake’s album.
83. Hugged or kissed someone?: Yes...just my nephews.
84. Done your homework?: No homework for almost five years now.
85. Told someone you loved them?: Yes
******DO YOU BELIEVE IN....******
86. Heaven?: I do.
87. A one true love?: Yes
88. Aliens?: Maybe
89. Fun for the entire family?: Yes, that's how it should be.
90. Freedom of speech?: Definitely
91. Love?: Always
92. Magic?: Yes
*******SOME RANDOM STUFF******
93. Last movie you saw in theatres?: Ghost Rider
94. Are you listening to music right now?: Yes
95. What color shirt are you wearing?: Baby Blue blouse
96. Do you like your middle name?: Yes, because it’s unique.
97. What is the best thing since sliced bread?: Love and being loved back.
98. What color is your backpack?: I don't have one.
99. What time is it now?: 02:54 PM
Comments