Internet Addict

Guilty your honor!...Yup that's me, I'm an internet addict (not the dirty, burned out, join an AA meeting kind). It means that I spent so much time on the net updating my blogs (multiply and blogger) and various profile accounts (Friendster, Facebook, Hi5, Tagged and SMS). Lucky enough I don't have a myspace account. Some people find it a bit strange having a blog that people can actually read (I mean complete stranger reading your thoughts). I don't mind at all. This is very therapeutic for me...you know writing down your thoughts and opinions for others to read. That says a lot about my personality, I don't give a damn as long as I'm not doing anything wrong or immoral.

I never imagined myself doing such things. 10 years ago...I was one of those people who sits in the corner and let everyone have their share of fun while I witness everything in slow motion. But something happen in my life and one day I just woke up and told myself I'm sick and tired of being the quiet one, the one who's so scared to even put her hand up to ask a silly question, the girl who's always being typecast, and the individual who can't even make a decision without the help of others.

This is the new ME now... Internet Addict. Like it or not, I'm here to stay! I can't please everyone, right!?

Comments