Four Things
Four things about me you may not have ever known... (from Ating Cath)
A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Croupier at Halifax Casino Nova Scotia
2. IT Specialist at IMSD, Health Canada
3. Data Entry Clerk at FNIHB, Health Canada
4. Data Projects Coordinator at FNIHB, Health Canada
B) Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. The Notebook
2. 13 Going On 30
3. Pretty Woman
4. The Lord of the Rings
C) Four places I have lived:
1. Macabebe, Pampanga Philippines
2. Lubao, Pampanga Philippines
3. Halifax, Nova Scotia Canada
4. Dartmouth, Nova Scotia Canada
D) Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Criminal Minds
3. Numb3rs
4. CSI
E) Four websites I visit often:
1. www.friendster.com
2. www.yahoo.com
3. www.blogger.com
4. www.multiply.com
F) Four places I have visited:
1. Anaheim, California
2. Los Angeles, California
3. San Diego, California
4. Toronto, Ontario
G) Four of my favorite foods:
1. Yang Chow Fried Rice @ Frans
2. Fish and Chips @ John's Lunch
3. Grilled Chicken @ Luring's
4. Palabok @ Jollibee
H) Four places I like to be right now:
1. Philippines
2. Hawaii
3. Europe
4. California
I) Four people that's always on my mind:
1. God
2. Mom and Dad
3. My lolo and relatives in the Philippines
4. My nephews
J) Four individuals whom I can say/tell anything:
1. Mom
2. Ate Lhen
3. Jody
4. Gen
K) Four qualities that I posses:
1. Loving
2. Caring
3. Understanding
4. Giving
L) Four songs that I can listen to over and over again:
1. Wonderful Tonight by Eric Clapton
2. Breakaway by Kelly Clarkson
3. No One Else Comes Close by Joe
4. Tonight I Wanna Cry by Keith Urban
M) Four properties I'd like to own:
1. A house in Nova Scotia
2. A franchise of Goldilocks or Jollibee in Canada
3. A vacation house in Boracay, Philippines
4. A Bentley
N) Four things I'm scared of:
1. Snakes
2. Heights
3. Deep Water
4. Growing old "ALONE"
O) Four people I dream of meeting someday:
1. Cory Aquino
2. Queen Elizabeth
3. Oprah Winfrey
4. The Dalai Lama
P) Four things I can't live without:
1. Toothbrush
2. Water
3. Food
4. Sleep
A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Croupier at Halifax Casino Nova Scotia
2. IT Specialist at IMSD, Health Canada
3. Data Entry Clerk at FNIHB, Health Canada
4. Data Projects Coordinator at FNIHB, Health Canada
B) Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. The Notebook
2. 13 Going On 30
3. Pretty Woman
4. The Lord of the Rings
C) Four places I have lived:
1. Macabebe, Pampanga Philippines
2. Lubao, Pampanga Philippines
3. Halifax, Nova Scotia Canada
4. Dartmouth, Nova Scotia Canada
D) Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Criminal Minds
3. Numb3rs
4. CSI
E) Four websites I visit often:
1. www.friendster.com
2. www.yahoo.com
3. www.blogger.com
4. www.multiply.com
F) Four places I have visited:
1. Anaheim, California
2. Los Angeles, California
3. San Diego, California
4. Toronto, Ontario
G) Four of my favorite foods:
1. Yang Chow Fried Rice @ Frans
2. Fish and Chips @ John's Lunch
3. Grilled Chicken @ Luring's
4. Palabok @ Jollibee
H) Four places I like to be right now:
1. Philippines
2. Hawaii
3. Europe
4. California
I) Four people that's always on my mind:
1. God
2. Mom and Dad
3. My lolo and relatives in the Philippines
4. My nephews
J) Four individuals whom I can say/tell anything:
1. Mom
2. Ate Lhen
3. Jody
4. Gen
K) Four qualities that I posses:
1. Loving
2. Caring
3. Understanding
4. Giving
L) Four songs that I can listen to over and over again:
1. Wonderful Tonight by Eric Clapton
2. Breakaway by Kelly Clarkson
3. No One Else Comes Close by Joe
4. Tonight I Wanna Cry by Keith Urban
M) Four properties I'd like to own:
1. A house in Nova Scotia
2. A franchise of Goldilocks or Jollibee in Canada
3. A vacation house in Boracay, Philippines
4. A Bentley
N) Four things I'm scared of:
1. Snakes
2. Heights
3. Deep Water
4. Growing old "ALONE"
O) Four people I dream of meeting someday:
1. Cory Aquino
2. Queen Elizabeth
3. Oprah Winfrey
4. The Dalai Lama
P) Four things I can't live without:
1. Toothbrush
2. Water
3. Food
4. Sleep
Comments