A Love Letter to my Angel

Sometimes I wonder how my life would be without you in it. It'll never be the same and thats for sure... Life will be incomplete and meaningless... Your love is a constant source of strength that I draw from. And it is something that has blessed me in so many ways. I thank you so much for completing each and every part of me... And I would never ask for anything more.
All that you have been to me cannot be expressed. It is something only the heart can explain. I live in the warm embrace of your love each and every day. And I want you to know that nothing is more precious to me. Being with you just simply takes me to a different place, A place called love... A love that is so pure and so true... A love that I never thought I would find in you...
Where would I be now without you? Maybe I'll be in someone else's arms but, maybe it isn't the same as I am with you now... I guess it's true... true love only comes once in a lifetime... And for sure true love simply means you! I love you because you are you... I love you not because of anything else, I love you because I just simply do... And I would never want to know life, without YOU...
Comments